Are you an employee of Walmart who is searching for their Walmart Win Number so that you can access your WalmartOne account, then here in this post all your queries will be solved.
Understanding Walmart Win Number and how you can find your Walmart Associate/Employee Number:
A Walmart WIN number is actually your unique Walmart Employee Number, WIN is an abbreviation of Walmart Identification Number and keeps the fact in your mind that your WIN is not your WalmartOne ID username.
You can find your WIN through 5 various ways:
- All you need is a pc or your smartphone or your Laptop
- And a good internet connection
- If you are registered on the Walmartone account, then all you have to do is login and then go to a section that says “View Your Schedule”. The view your schedule is located at the bottom of your schedule
- Then you have to look for this information
- Your first and your last name
- And your associate ID which somewhat looks like this #### – WIN: #########
- Secondly, if you have installed the Walmartone WM1 app, login and click on the Work and Report an absence, then you can find your WIN number which will be listed.
- If you are searching for your WIN number while you are at work and you are clocked in then, all you have to do is access the Walmart wire and then click on the option that says “online schedule “ you will be able to find your WIN number which will be on the top of your page.
- You can also check your WIN number through the Paystub, all you have to do is Look at your Paystub in paper or online, you will be able to find your WIN number on the Paystub.
- If you are unable to find your WIN number through these steps, then lastly, ask your HR representative or your supervisor.
Wrapping it up:
This is how you can find your Walmart WIN number if you are a Walmart employee. If you face any trouble while finding Walmart WIN number then you can ask us in the comment section.